Bronte Creek Provincial Park Christmas Fun -A Homestead Christmas !
Crisp Winter Air! Evergreens! Santa! Reindeer!
Christmas at Bronte Creek is here again!
Bundle up the family and head on over to Bronte Creek Provincial Park this weekend for the fun and festivities of an old-fashioned Victorian Christmas.
No reservations are required this year! Just pick a day or evening from the schedule below and mark your calendar.
Just one thing required (besides the $16 per vehicle fee) - lots and lots of Christmas Spirit.
This year at the Bronte Creek Homestead Christmas you'll find:
- Spruce Lane Farm House all decked out for a Victorian Christmas just as it was in the 1900s
- Reindeer Barn where the Reindeer go to get ready to pull Santa's sleigh
- Victorian costumes for the whole family to wear
- Visit with Santa and have your photo taken! Take your photo home on a USB Stick to share with one and all!
- Hop aboard the wagon and take a tour of the park.
- Traditional Victorian Games and Activities for the Children!
- Listen to old Christmas stories and songs in the parlour of Spruce Lane Farm House
- Take a tour of the Farm House
- Sample some traditional Christmas refreshments
- Visit the Holiday Headquarters and Gift Shoppe for Christmas treasures.
In addition to all of the Christmas Special Activities above, the whole family will also enjoy:
- Hiking the trails through the beautiful woods and farmlands of Bronte Creek Park
- Cross-country skiing and Toboganning, if the heavens provide the much needed SNOW
- Visit the Chrildren's Farm and Playbarn
- Skate outdoors on the Beautiful Ice Rink (opening Dec 15th, weather permitting)
Bronte Creek Provincial Park will be open for the Homestead Christmas as follows:
December 1 - 23 on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am - 4pm
December 5 - 21 on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 5pm - 9pm
The cost, per vehicle, is $16. There is an additional fee of $5/person if you wish a private family visit with Santa.
See you at Bronte Creek Provincial Park's Homestead Christmas!